feature requests

Issues with app (Comic Book Forums)

• Issues with app

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 3, 2019 8:46:38 am
  • Love the app, I have the paid version, but I recently noticed the preview pics no longer load up anymore and I can not add anything to my want list. Anyone else? Maybe I'm missing something.
  • Posted: August 3, 2019 8:24:13 pm
  • Not sure if you were the one who emailed in about this. We have heard no one else with issues regarding the want list.

As far as the pics go, clear the cache or delete and reinstall the app.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 4, 2019 9:03:26 am
  • I uninstalled and reinstalled that fixed the image issue, I didn't realise you have to put something in the willing to pay category when adding to your want list. 😀
  • Posted: August 4, 2019 11:34:39 am
  • Glad it is resolved.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Biden's Titans vs Trump's Titans Issue # 1h
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 1facsimile
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 1 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate X-Men Issue # 2d