feature requests

App version 2 is live! (Comic Book Forums)

• App version 2 is live!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 4, 2018 4:07:09 pm
  • https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.comicbookrealmgp.cbr

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Android app has been updated to the next version. Added/updated this time:

WHAT'S NEW
    - Added in reporting capabilities
        - Most Profitable
        - Most Valuable
        - On The Move (Collection)
        - On The Move (Global)
        - Publisher Values
        - Series Values
    - Updated collection to be alphabetized
    - Updated sync capabilities
    - Updated scanner
    - General bug fixes

Last edited November 4, 2018 4:08:22 pm
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: November 4, 2018 7:12:56 pm
  • Scanner you say? That would sure come in handy. Time to delete some apps to make some room I think. Not only the scanner, but to have the mobile capabilities on the go is pretty amazing.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: November 4, 2018 7:15:08 pm
  • Yup. Was in version 1 too, but it is a much better version now. More accurate and reliable.

You can take your collection with you (offline). However, the guide itself still requires internet.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: November 5, 2018 1:57:34 pm
  • Spector said:
    Time to delete some apps to make some room I think. Not only the scanner, but to have the mobile capabilities on the go is pretty amazing.

AGREED. My LCS's internet sucks & it's always a struggle for me to try to use the website on my phone to double check things. Thanks for all the hard work!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Sofawolf Press's Anthrolations Issue # 7
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner TPB # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3illum-b
  • Titan Comics's Robotech: Rick Hunter Issue # 3b