feature requests

Barcode Scanner (Comic Book Forums)

• Barcode Scanner

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 24, 2018 12:17:17 pm
  • The scanner is . It takes several tries to get it to work most of the time. I can understand if it's not in the database yet but that's obviously not the case when it finally works and brings up the comic. Maybe if it didn't try to scan immediately when launched that may help. Any plans on updating it?
  • Posted: April 27, 2018 7:31:56 am
  • Yup...as mentioned several times throughout the universe the next update will use the iOS barcode scanner.

I received the latest build the other day and have a handful of items for the developer to fix. Then it will be live.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 4, 2018 10:50:23 pm
  • When will the next update happen? I tried using it today, just got the app this past weekend, and it's still not working. I'm new to the app and community, so I'm unsure when updates happen and how frequent.
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might

Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!"
  • Posted: June 5, 2018 6:36:59 am
  • Still waiting on the developer unfortunately.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 57 years, 41 days, 13 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Black Label's Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity Issue # 4b
  • DC Comics's Lois Lane Issue # 10
  • Marvel Comics's Venom Issue # 11unknown-b
  • Goteblud Comics's Wuvable Oaf / Ultimate Sacrifice: Muddy Buddy Special Issue # 1