feature requests

Slow to update? (Comic Book Forums)

• Slow to update?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 1, 2018 9:22:41 pm
  • So, I can add a comic and when I search for it, it shows the little 1 next to it as it's in my collection. However, when I go into my master list and open the group for that comic, it isn't there. Is this just a slow to update thing or is something else going on?
  • Posted: January 2, 2018 3:57:22 pm
  • Nope...it should be there. You are saying on your app that you click on master, see the series, but when you click on it it doesn't show? Can you go into your settings and click "Sync Collection"?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 3, 2018 8:20:00 am
  • Mostly correct, and yes, I have tried the sync many times. I checked this morning and it has updated, so again, I'm wondering if it was just slow to update for some reason.

To make it doubly strange, the series would say (10) in parenthesis but then only show the 2 in the list from before.

I'm just going to chalk it up to something slowing it down.

Thanks!
  • Posted: January 3, 2018 8:46:11 am
  • Well, it is supposed to add your comic to your collection locally too. I will check with the developer to see if they have any thoughts on it.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Cobra Commander Issue # 4d
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 102b
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4easter
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8d