feature requests

not Showing me some piles (Comic Book Forums)

• not Showing me some piles

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 11, 2017 11:20:28 am
  • Hey DB

Great app love it.
    But it is not showing me some of my piles. the one in particular is my ASM box1. just shows random numbers it show that i have 195 in the pile but only displays like 30 issue.

cheers
    t
    t
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: December 29, 2017 11:56:01 am
  • Is this still happening?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 30, 2018 11:27:47 am
  • I was having a similar issue with a Harbinger pile I created. The app would say I have 125 issues but when I expanded the pile, it on showed 91 issues. I found out, when I was in the breakdown of the pile, I have to drag down on the screen to refresh it. That made it load the rest of the issues. The problem is, I have that happening on almost every pile. So, I have to go into every pile and drag/pull down on the screen to refresh it. This needs fixed, especially because we paid $15 for the app. If it was a free app, I could understand. Please fix this. Hope my suggestion works for you.
  • Posted: January 30, 2018 11:55:14 am
  • Are you adding comics on the website and then they aren't updating on the app? if so either pull down on the collection screen on the app, or go to settings --> sync and it should refresh.

The $15 is for the cost of developing the app. We make NO money off of it...and still haven't broken even.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 30, 2018 9:44:32 pm
  • I'm adding on the website. The pull down works for the individual comic titles under the pile, but on some titles, I'm only seeing a few issues and not all of them. You can't pull down under the issue view. I try to sync but it just states it is sync-ing in the background and it never updates.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Ablaze Media's Almost Dead Issue # 2
  • Viz Media's Disney Mirrorverse: Belle Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1c
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 68b