Collector in Training
- Posted: September 5, 2017 4:19:27 am
- Hi, I just bought the app and i have to say I'm pretty disappointed. I can have access to to my comic list just by keeping my browser open, does the app do anything else? will you be adding any other features at all? At least the reports or the ability to move the books to a different list or something. Right now, the app as is has been a let down.And is this really the only way to contact you with issues?
Man behind the curtain
lifetime member Location: Kansas City
- Posted: September 5, 2017 2:08:33 pm
- The app was created for 2 reasons:
1. So you can take your collection with you on the go
2. So you can scan barcodes
Yes you can always use the mobile site, or the desktop site in a mobile browser. The app was never meant to replace the desktop site (and never will). There are a lot of conventions and stores I go to where cell signal is spotty at best. We will have to look into the cost to add other features (like reporting) to see what the cost would be.
You can contact us here or as the play store mentions via email as well.
You also have 2 days to request a refund via Google Play and if after that up to 30 days via a manual refund on our part.
Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"
Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile