feature requests

Awesome App! (Comic Book Forums)

• Awesome App!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 17, 2017 1:42:36 pm
  • Hey DB! It's been a while since I've been active on here but I pounced on the chance to try out the app and it is fantastic. I used it while I was at the store the other day and it was quick and easy.

My only request is to add the pages similar to how action comics is(or any of the other series with a large number of issues). I had to scroll to the 900s for action comics and it wasn't a simple click like the site (like clicking page 10 to get to the 900s). I had to keep scrolling all the way to the bottom haha not a big deal. App is A+ in my books!

Last edited August 17, 2017 1:43:08 pm
  • Posted: August 18, 2017 3:33:11 pm
  • I will pass the suggestion/feature request on!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 2, 2017 8:32:35 pm
  • Could the reports from the web site be added to the App ?
  • Posted: September 2, 2017 8:35:55 pm
  • What reports (and can you make this a new topic so others don't miss it)?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1final order
  • B3 Comics's Kicking Furry Ass Issue # 1
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 6
  • SelfMadeHero's Ruins TPB # 1