feature requests

Rating a Comic (Comic Book Forums)

• Rating a Comic

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 7, 2020 1:48:47 pm
  • I'm not sure that I am understanding things but I have noticed that I submitted a 4 star rating on two comics (The Activity issues 1 and 2). When I look at History under My Realm, it shows 2 entries for each rating. Not sure if it is an error or in counts an entry for the stars and one for the review but the Action points increased by 10.
  • Posted: December 7, 2020 2:55:37 pm
  • There is only one in the database, so it could either be a glitch in the "history", or it could be that you accidentally clicked on the link twice.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • AC Comics's Cauldron of Horror Issue # 4
  • Schanes & Schanes's Heavy Metal Original Cel Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 503b
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 80b