feature requests

Goes blank after a few clicks in Apple OS 9.0.1 (Comic Book Forums)

• Goes blank after a few clicks in Apple OS 9.0.1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 28, 2015 7:28:56 pm
  • Has anyone else had any problems with the app after upgrading to the new Apple Operating System?

Using OS 9.0.1 on the iPad and iPhone, the app will turn to a blank screen after a couple of clicks. I've tried it in Safari and Firefox.
  • Posted: September 28, 2015 9:28:37 pm
  • I don't have an iOS device, but I will see if I can get a simulator to replicate it. The app uses jQuery so I wonder if the newer browsers have problems with an older library...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: November 5, 2015 10:35:03 am
  • I'm using iOS 9.1 and it's not working in either Safari or Chrome.
  • Posted: November 5, 2015 7:52:48 pm
  • Just to confirm you are using the mobile app of CBR and not the full site correct?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: November 6, 2015 5:21:45 pm
  • Correct.
  • Posted: November 8, 2015 8:19:04 pm
  • I rewrote the app with newer libraries. Can you please let me know if it is working better? I still have a bug or two that I am working through but it should be working for the most part.

• Posted: November 8, 2015 9:16:24 pm
  • Seems to be working now. Thanks!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26c
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26f
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5b
  • Pizz Publications's The Incredible Saga of the Urban Saint Issue nn