feature requests

am i missing something.. (Comic Book Forums)

• am i missing something..

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 23, 2013 2:45:26 pm
  • ok so how does it work to add comics to your collection... theres like one collection to search with values that we have to search through to find our stuff to add to our collection of things we have and if they arent in those collections what then... cuz i have two king size special spider man comics id like to add but they arent in the search..

Last edited September 23, 2013 2:46:10 pm
  • Posted: September 23, 2013 3:57:40 pm
  • This is not an App question, this is a general question. King Sized items are listed after issues/annuals...there is a special blue bar just for them.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 23, 2013 4:41:05 pm
  • whats an app?
  • Posted: September 23, 2013 4:42:47 pm
  • will you answer my question if i put it on the right page? and what sort of page should i look for?
  • Posted: September 23, 2013 4:50:52 pm
  • I answered your question. Go into the listing for the title and look under the "King Sized" or "Giant Sized" sections.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 26, 2013 8:34:21 pm
  • Hehe. Brick wall d'oh!
    I'm not saying....I'm just saying...
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Pizz Publications's Fire and Smoke Issue nn
  • KaBOOM!'s Just Beyond: Monstrosity Issue fcbd-b
  • Ben and Don Chin's Overload Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 7b