feature requests

Show My Pile (Comic Book Forums)

• Show My Pile

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 17, 2013 9:15:03 am
  • As you're continuing development, I'd love to be able to view my pile to see what I have while I'm at a show. Since my collection is pretty small, it's easier to work off of that list than to create a Want List.
    Any chance of that being in your development pipeline?

Thanks!
  • Posted: June 17, 2013 12:36:27 pm
  • It could probably be added. The app itself will show you if you own something when you search for it...but I guess it might be easier if you could see a list of everything.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 17, 2013 1:02:08 pm
  • Thanks, that would be a great help when pouring through boxes, to just be able to scroll down the pile.

I just joined this site and am very impressed with what you've built - and I really appreciate the speedy response. It helps newbies like me feel at home.
  • Posted: January 2, 2014 11:36:59 pm
  • That would be great to have so I can look at my pile/collection when at the comic shop.
    "RATS. RATS WITH MONEY. RATS WITH GUNS. I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE." - Action Comics #1 (2011)
  • Posted: January 3, 2014 10:29:12 am
  • We can't be the only two who want this. About once a week I wish I had this feature on the app.
  • Posted: January 3, 2014 12:49:03 pm
  • I think most people have such large collections it is just easier to look at it by series.

You can make this a "feature request" - click on the link on the right - and see if there are enough votes to get it higher...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: January 3, 2014 2:19:46 pm
  • Done! Thanks for the suggestion

While my collection isn't huge (about 4000 books), I always find myself in situation where I wonder if I already have a specific issue. My Want List is specifically of things I'm looking for, but I always come across other interesting things too. Hope it gets some votes!
  • Posted: February 14, 2014 6:28:36 am
  • There are so many times Ive had to resort to switching back and forth on the web site because I cant see my pile. This is a great Idea! I think if there is any way to make it so i can enter what Ive just got my hands on into my pile as well that would be wonderful! I like to update as soon as I've paid for it and found a quite spot to look over my winnings. My collection is tiny compared to most and I still have a hard time keeping up!
  • Posted: February 17, 2014 1:10:42 pm
  • Happily voted for your idea ^_^
  • Posted: February 17, 2014 7:14:53 pm
  • That feature would make my so happy. I could of used it this weekend as i was scrubbing through comics. Voted for you idea as well on the feature board thing
  • Posted: February 17, 2014 10:37:33 pm
  • Thanks!
    Very Happy
  • Posted: January 2, 2015 4:33:49 pm
  • DB, need some help (I'm a dummy). I have the App (love it), but it doesnt show what comics I own. It's supposed to do this right?

Also, when I hit "want list" ...nothing ever comes up.

Am I missing something?

I would really like to use this at my LCS when I need to know if I have a certain issue or not. (Or , I would be happy to use the want list if it worked properly)
    Time solves all problems.
  • Posted: January 2, 2015 4:43:51 pm
  • Did you log in to the app?

• Posted: January 2, 2015 6:28:34 pm
  • Yes. Using the same username/password as the website
  • Posted: January 2, 2015 6:43:37 pm
  • I just logged into the app and my want list is working and when I searched for a series I own I see the count next to each issue. What device are you using? What browser are you using?

• Posted: January 2, 2015 7:11:49 pm
  • iphone 4s Safari is the browser. So maybe its the phone and not the app.
  • Posted: January 3, 2015 9:23:55 am
  • I just pulled up the 4s emulator on my mac and logged in. I was able to see my want list as well as see comics I owned when searching.

Can you try Chrome?

Post a screen grab of what you are seeing on the main page...

18 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Kid Cudi Presents: Moon Man Issue # 2c
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Black Panther Issue # 2 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Weapon X Issue # 16b
  • Konkret Comics's Zuriel Issue # 1