feature requests

BlackBerry 10 (Comic Book Forums)

• BlackBerry 10

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 25, 2013 12:32:27 pm
  • Doesn't seem to work on BlackBerry 10 browser. It just brings me to the regular website which is hard to read due to it being so small and does not automatically format.

Any suggestions?
  • Posted: June 17, 2013 12:37:58 pm
  • Did you try going directly to the app: http://app.comicbookrealm.com

If you did and it is taking you to the main website it might be because your browser isn't identified as a mobile browser...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 17, 2013 12:49:35 pm
  • Yes, that's exactly what I think it's doing. It just re-directs me to the "normal" comicbookrealm.com page.

So....is there any way to get the app to recognize the blackberry browser as a mobile browser?

• Posted: June 17, 2013 12:54:41 pm
  • I will have to see what useragent the browser is using...

Can you try it again?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 17, 2013 3:57:58 pm
  • It worked!!

Thank you so much!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Tuttle Publishing's Japan's Longest Day: A Graphic Novel About the End of WWII: Intrigue, Treason and Emperor Hirohito's Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3g
  • Graphix's Timid Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Epic Collection TPB # 14