feature requests

Star Wars High Republic 1 (Comic Book Forums)

• Star Wars High Republic 1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 7, 2021 9:35:52 pm
  • One day is worth $20 with a green arrow pointing up. The next it's $10. Kinda confused how the pricing works on this site.
  • Posted: July 7, 2021 9:45:50 pm
  • not sure what you are talking about lol...the only price update was in February 2021....to $20...i adjusted it back to $10 recently because i price checked it since it got hot, then started to cool a bit, well settled at $10 now...i TRY to stay current on stuff, just theres a ton of stuff going nuts lately and it gets hard to make my way around to everything to adjust it all everyday...especially when i have a fulltime job as well lol...

now if you are talking why didnt i add the down arrow....that is because it didnt really go down, it only settled, it hasnt cooled off, just more people are selling them now...supply/demand...i dont want to show a cooling arrow if it really isnt cooling down

Last edited July 7, 2021 9:48:41 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: July 7, 2021 10:24:38 pm
  • Cool. Maybe it's my old age but could have sworn I just checked yesterday and it was at $20 but yeah, my question was speaking to why not the cool down arrow so thanks. So you feel the first appearance of Red Hulk has cooled down? I feel like that is still pretty hot.
  • Posted: July 8, 2021 8:17:12 pm
  • im not sure, i havent price checked in a bit, but last i did check it did cool down...its gone up and down a few times i think...i own a Newsstand edition so that is one on my radar that i havent checked in a while though...if you want a PC on it, make a new post with what i need and ill check it again...

those arrows stay for 30 days, so quite a bit of time...

Last edited July 8, 2021 8:17:40 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: July 8, 2021 8:22:24 pm
  • if you look in the display box for whatever issue, next to "Current Value: $xx" there is a graph looking box, if you click that it will show you the history of the value changes with dates...the Hulk was updated on June 23rd, and when i looked at sales, id say i am about right with the current value...and yes compared to when it was averaging $110, it has definitely cooled down...but A-Bomb 1st app heated up (#2)...

i am sure you understand this, but our values are based on an average of actual sold data, so yes some sales are higher, and some lower...we stick to the middle ground...

Last edited July 8, 2021 8:25:00 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: July 9, 2021 11:05:59 am
  • thanks
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Whatnot Publishing's Assassins Creed: The Fall Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Woman Issue # 6b
  • Ballantine Books's The Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt Soft Cover nn
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 7b