feature requests

Care bears 7 (Comic Book Forums)

• Care bears 7

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 22, 2021 9:08:03 am
  • Updated
  • Posted: April 22, 2021 8:35:50 pm
  • hang on, i had to reupdate this one...there are only 6 total sales... that does not mean that the other 100,000 issues of this are worth $100...i put it to $40 to stay safe until more sales data is available. Once it gets to around 10-15 sales bring this back up here and it will get updated again.

ideally i would like 20+ sales to make a significant change like that, but this is not a common book people seek so 10-15 should be fine.

NOTE: Again this is meant for the member that requested this, not the mod... Rolling Eyes

Last edited April 22, 2021 9:00:37 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: May 18, 2021 10:48:18 pm
  • unfortunately it is rare book and you cant find them very often I collect the the marvel 25th anniversary frame and this and Ewoks 10 are hard to find
  • Posted: May 19, 2021 8:45:57 pm
  • this very much could be very rare....but so could pepper pig #3...is there value if no one is looking for said book? so much so that only 6 sales are available? or even that only 6 were even available in the first place?

It really could be that they are or arent super rare, but at the same time does 6 sales constitute the other idk 5000 are all worth $200? in my opinion no.... 6 is literally only .12% of the whole...not even 1%... i cannot in total honesty tell the entire comic community that a book is worth complete total top dollar with only having 6 total pieces of data to go on...i would rather leave it at cover price and not 'Fool' anyone into believing that. Remember this is a guide, not a bible...it is meant to 'guide' people into doing their own research. not every value is correct, not every book is even entered, but we do our best to guide people in the right direction...example hey theres a green up arrow on Care Bears 7...go check out prices...then they see why we moved it to said $40, because theres only 6 sales...

like i said, i have absolutely no problem at all changing values, but i want to be honest and fair about it...if you can provide more sales data i will update, and we can do this as many times as you want, it isnt a ton of work or time on my end to do it...but i want more proof of value to continue raising this value...

side note...where do you get the info that it is a rare book? do you know the print run of this book or are you basing it purely on available posts on ebay? because if the latter, people typically post things that they can actually sell, things that are sought after, things others Will buy. ebay has fees and all kinds of nonsense now. It very well could be that people simply arent listing it...or maybe not, if could be as you said rare...im just curious where you got the info from...

Last edited May 19, 2021 8:50:10 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: May 20, 2021 1:08:09 pm
  • I appreciate your time and enjoy talking comics (even if its care bears) Thank you for the opportunity.
    I get it is rare from Marvel database that states "this hard to find issue has a tie in cover to 25th anniversary"
    Comicbookinvest.com top 10 rare non variant covers as a honorable mention.
    and 15 plus years looking at LCS and comicons to only have found two in my search. Plus you can not buy one at Midtown, Gtown, Mycomicshop, or several other online they are not in stock.
    I did see Keycomic collector has nm value at $75 and comicpriceguide.com has 9.2 about $126. and noted as "Extremely Rare 25th Anniversary Edition"
    There are now 10 sales now the graded one sold for $299 a raw one sold for $199 and a readed set sold for $30. I know its 10 this year is still not a lot.
    https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/care-bears/7/souxm
  • Posted: May 20, 2021 9:41:01 pm
  • awesome...see thats a lot of proof, and great actually because i can confidently raise the value...with books that are rare, its quite hard to get hard data, and i feel it only fair to the community that we only use hard data...this skews books like this unfortunately, but wouldnt you rather know that actual sold data is used for the values? Provable statistics...

updated again

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/375/5194/star-comics-care-bears-issue-7/1

p.s. i dont use other comic guides values as any proof, sold data only, but the marvel & cbi stuff has weight, unfortunately i cant use personal experience either Very Happy

- - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Peter Thibeault's Art? Issue nn
  • Thames & Hudson's How to Draw a Graphic Novel Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1c
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 95b