feature requests

Something is Killing the Children (Boom! Studios) (Comic Book Forums)

• Something is Killing the Children (Boom! Studios)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 14, 2020 9:12:42 am
  • Should the prices for all issues be updated? A review of ebay's latest sales has many of the issues (at least issues 1 through 8 ) selling higher than as listed here. Let me know if you need me to dig deeper.

Last edited September 14, 2020 9:13:02 am
  • Posted: September 14, 2020 7:10:49 pm
  • should you follow protocol and supply info? just wanted to start with a question too lol...you need to add sales data samples...please read the sticky note in this forum. you have no info besides the name of the book.

Last edited September 14, 2020 7:56:06 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Thor #4 2nd Print - 1st Black Winter cover
    Ultimates 2 #2 - 1st Galactus the Lifebringer
    Venom #26 2nd Printing - 1st Virus
    Guardians of the Galaxy #25 - Newsstand Non-Foil Edition
  • Posted: September 15, 2020 7:25:53 pm
  • The idea is that i am constantly busy on the site, and if you (as a member) want a price to change you need to provide proof of sold items...you do the research to make this a fast and easy process for me to just come in, look at your data, and update pricing...boom on to my next task. You dont just jump in, say "Look at Bullfrog 1-100" and thats it...i will not do any research on posts like that...i will just skip it. But, as you saw, i will at least give people a chance to re-buddle and provide the info needed and ill revisit it and update, instead of skipping it and letting it get buried...

in either case these were updated

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/57641/482105/boom-studios-something-is-killing-the-children-issue-1nycc-a/1

FYI: i look at your data and also pull data from other sites to get a final value...assuming there's enough proven sales data available.

Last edited September 15, 2020 7:27:56 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: September 15, 2020 7:39:48 pm
  • Got it and I will have that information for you guys no matter how large a run right off the bat. Thanks for updating.
  • Posted: September 15, 2020 8:05:21 pm
  • No problem and thank you Very Happy

in re-reading my 1st response, i came off as being mad, i was actually trying to be funny and light hearted...i apologize as i was not mad at all actually, was having a bit of fun...text always gets misconstrued lol...sorry bout that...

Last edited September 15, 2020 8:09:38 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: September 15, 2020 8:49:35 pm
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    No problem and thank you Very Happy

in re-reading my 1st response, i came off as being mad, i was actually trying to be funny and light hearted...i apologize as i was not mad at all actually, was having a bit of fun...text always gets misconstrued lol...sorry bout that...

Happens to me all the time d'oh! Whistle Laughing
    Paling & Ko by Francisco Ibáñez

• Posted: September 15, 2020 10:53:11 pm
  • It's all good, agreed text can be hard to interpret sometimes, so sorry if I misunderstood. Thank you again for all the work on this site - I look forward to visiting it as much as I can and seeing the daily/weekly updates to prices and listings. I know you're a big part of making that happen, so much appreciated!
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 57 years, 340 days, 8 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Valiant Entertainment's Harbinger Wars 2 Issue # 1pcc
  • Kodansha Comics's Knight of the Ice Soft Cover # 3
  • Valiant Entertainment's Unity Issue # 8nyc special
  • Valiant Entertainment's Wrath of the Eternal Warrior Issue # 1bcc