feature requests

Daredevil #2 (2019) (Comic Book Forums)

• Daredevil #2 (2019)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 29, 2019 5:37:16 pm
  • I think that is the only issue of the current run I don’t have. I even have several #1 issues....
  • Posted: October 29, 2019 6:07:19 pm
  • Ack! You can't reply on the price check posts, or else the mods will pass them up thinking they have been taken care of.
    I know you weren't aware, so letting you know how it works on price checks.

***** Hopefully the Mods will still see this, if not, in a few days I will repost.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: October 30, 2019 8:45:14 am
  • Spector said:
    Ack! You can't reply on the price check posts, or else the mods will pass them up thinking they have been taken care of.

***** Hopefully the Mods will still see this, if not, in a few days I will repost.

That's not true.
  • Posted: October 30, 2019 8:13:46 pm
  • Comix Guy said:
    Spector said:
    Ack! You can't reply on the price check posts, or else the mods will pass them up thinking they have been taken care of.

That's not true.

Actually, I have read this from the mods more than once in the past couple of years, that they will overlook a price check post, if there is a comment left on it, thinking another mod has taken care of it.

Like in here:

https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/27/32331/spawn-293-black-and-white-variant
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: November 13, 2019 2:54:00 pm
  • Spector said:
    Comix Guy said:
    Spector said:

That's not true.

Actually, I have read this from the mods more than once in the past couple of years, that they will overlook a price check post, if there is a comment left on it, thinking another mod has taken care of it.

Like in here:

https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/27/32331/spawn-293-black-and-white-variant

What's the point of this then?
    https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/27/33816/000000000done-to-here0000000000
  • Posted: November 13, 2019 4:34:08 pm
  • For those that don't know...That's so we know where a mod has finished up to so we don't bother looking at anything after ...the title does say Done to Here for a reason. Thanks for pointing this out Comic Guru, I know I have answered a lot of these over the years.
    And yes we generally just pass over a post if it has a reply to it.

Just repost this Spector.

Last edited November 13, 2019 4:38:58 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: November 13, 2019 5:39:22 pm
  • updated....

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/55629/0/marvel-comics-daredevil-vol-6

Please DO NOT respond to posts in these forums. If you do they will most likely get skipped as that is how we determine if they are complete or not, so that we can continuously move instead of having to click on every post...Need to save 'Mouse Miles'....If it accidentally gets skipped, then make a new post....
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 15c
  • Flying Eye Books's Fantasy Sports TPB # 2
  • DC Comics's Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom Hard Cover # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 11