feature requests

Deadpool vs Carnage #1 (Comic Book Forums)

• Deadpool vs Carnage #1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 17, 2019 3:39:12 pm
  • Not sure on the value here, but saw it priced higher at my local shop and selling for much higher on eBay. May want to check this one.
  • Posted: June 17, 2019 4:39:48 pm
  • 1. it doesnt matter what things are posted for sale at...all that matters is what they sell at. I love Dr. Doom...but i KNOW if i post a 1st app of Doom (FF4 #5) for $35,000,000 it wont sell...because it's not worth that...anyone can put any number on anything they are selling...until it sells, its value is cover price to us. Once it sells...it becomes sales data, where we can compare grades to sales and determine and average price for said comic.

2. please add sales data (links) to move further with this please

Last edited June 17, 2019 4:56:36 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: June 17, 2019 5:45:22 pm
  • Agreed. The data is from the CBR app and cvrprice analysis. I am not sure how to post it.
  • Posted: June 17, 2019 5:58:26 pm
  • copy the link and paste it here....

just so you know what a link is (not sure if you do or not, not trying to say your are not intelligent or anything of the sort).

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/35471/0/marvel-comics-deadpool-vs-carnage-mini

highlight (phone or comp) the search bar when on the site and page you want to show...phone hit the 3 dots at the top and copy...then respond to this post by pasting.

Last edited June 17, 2019 6:02:08 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: June 17, 2019 6:18:13 pm
  • You don’t have to update the price. I am not forcing you.

The CBR app (the app for this website) has no link that I can see. I hit the eBay button and look on the right side “recently sold”.

Cvrprice.com - https://covrprice.com/issue/deadpool-vs-carnage-1-direct-edition-variant/

Once again it is your call what you do on the value. Just trying to help.
  • Posted: June 17, 2019 8:38:27 pm
  • ok well based on what i saw on ebay i dont see a change in pricing...they all land in the $6-12 range so $8 is the perfect average.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: July 18, 2019 8:57:13 am
  • Glad to see you quietly bumped up the value on this one.
  • Posted: July 18, 2019 8:58:13 am
  • And it does get said often enough. “Thank You for all the work you guys put into this!”
  • Posted: July 18, 2019 7:41:04 pm
  • i was PCing a different book and saw a sold sale at $14.99, so after i PCed the request, i PCed the DP Carn book...this time they were in the 8-15 range so i bumped it up a lil bit...

and i appreciate the thanks...Very Happy
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 5b
  • Cosmic Frog Productions, Ltd.'s In the House of the Cosmic Frog Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1h
  • Udon Entertainment's Street Fighter: Masters - Akuma vs Ryu Issue # 1