feature requests

Incredible Hulk # 181 Needs current day pricing. (Comic Book Forums)

• Incredible Hulk # 181 Needs current day pricing.

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 16, 2019 4:11:14 pm
  • That may very well be, but your link needs to be narrowed for me to update it properly...please post NM Raw copies for pricing samples...then i can average against other sales....

Once completed post a new post

Last edited July 16, 2019 4:11:42 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: July 17, 2019 7:41:45 am
  • Ok, I am watching 7 "Raw" copies. BUT just because the seller states it's a High Grade that means nothing BUT if say GCC states it's a high grade that is better. I'd think you go off those vs a sellers claim either or, here is 1 example of a sellers info: Seller Notes: "Comic is Complete, Nice page conditions, Comic is attached to both staples and has coupon attached. .The comic is water damaged. No pages are sticking. Insides are very nice condition. Its complete, NO restoration, and it is a Incredible Hulk #181 - it just has water damage. Please check pictures provided and ask questions if you have any.” In looking at the pics it's a 6 at best or Fine Cond. This book is already at $910 dollars with 9 bids and it's still got a day left on it. Another "Mid-Grade" book: "Seller Notes: “In my opinion, this is a very nice upper mid grade book. There is just some light creasing on the cover.”://www.ebay.com/itm/Incredible-Hulk-181-Vol-1-Very-Nice-Upper-Mid-Grade-1st-App-Wolverine-with-MVS/202732190663?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649. This book is at $ 1,675 with 6 days and 27 bids already !! in Looking at the pics, it's a 5 !!!!! Either the Market is way over bidding or the Market wants this book. You need to look at the sales on the EBay Market or look at what GOCollect is pricing this book at. In talking with the folks at my local comic book shop/Granite City Comics, your pricing is about 3 years behind they say.
    JP Comics
  • Posted: July 17, 2019 6:42:17 pm
  • ok...but heres the thing...i have 1,000,000 things i need to get done on this site...which is the reason we provide a forum for price checks. At the same time, with limited mods available, i cannot spend a half a day researching. Circle back to the forum, where we ask you as the community to help us in doing the research...providing all info need, sales samples, etc. If you can provide the sales data, i have no qualms at all updating the pricing...but i cannot spend that amount of time (or more) researching it...

I apologize if this is not okay with you, but you need to realize that we are VOLUNTEERS. We do not get paid, this is not a job. I have a Full Time Job, family, sporting events, among Many other things in my regular life outside this site. At the same time i spend a ton of time improving this site for the community. Proof: Homepage at the bottom...Top Point Contributors/Top Cover Submittals list...

Last edited July 17, 2019 6:44:49 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 2
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 10
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 18e