feature requests

[IGNORE see updated post] List of issues with prices that may need to be updated (Comic Book Forums)

• [IGNORE - see updated post] List of issues with prices that may need to be updated

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 26, 2019 7:59:40 am
  • Incredible Hulk # 181 just in a 5.0 Graded slot has been selling on Ebay for $1400-1800 for the last 6 months. I know this because I have been personally watching the sales because I have this book in this grade. If I look back even further it has been selling for over $1000 for 12-24 months. This book needs to be updated in the price range. IF you want further price reference go to the "Go Collect" website and validate. They have current monthly sales prices for books from EBay, even up to the day. Thank you.
    JP Comics
  • Posted: May 26, 2019 10:45:42 am
  • Was this intended to respond to my post? I don’t understand the connection. If you are posting a separate request you need to make a new thread.
  • Posted: June 4, 2019 11:25:04 am
  • I have started new thread. I was just adding to your list of books needing updates on pricing.
    JP Comics
  • Posted: June 4, 2019 8:32:45 pm
  • Thanks, but by replying to my initial post the mods will now think this has been resolved and will skip over it, so try to avoid doing this in the future.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's 2000 A.D. Issue # 2377
  • Harper Alley's Lightfall TPB # 3
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113d
  • Search Press's Step-By-Step Manga TPB # 1