feature requests

Sapwn 249 (Comic Book Forums)

• Sapwn 249

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 1, 2018 11:56:02 am
  • For some reason this book is getting hot. Apparently due to low print run. Right now it's listed at $3.00. There's currently only 1 up for auction on eBay. It's not even mint due to printing stains on the front cover and the bidding is up to about $25 with over a day left. There's a few on eBay that aren't auctions and the sellers are asking anywhere from $60-$150.
  • Posted: April 2, 2018 12:41:38 am
  • This is an odd one (and an ugly cover lol). Can you verify it is in fact a low print, it doesnt matter what people advertise it as...If 1 person does it, everyone copies...

That being said i updated the pricing but im staying on the side of safe and not throwing a $50 price out of no where, without explanation (i.e. Low Print Run). I'll leave it at the current pricing and will monitor it. Price could go up later, i just want to see how this one plays out...

If you can find a print run on this book, i can figure out if it is a real short print then i can update the pricing sooner...

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/5717/0/image-comics-spawn

"How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: April 2, 2018 1:09:53 pm
  • No I can't verify the print run. Not sure why it's selling high right now. I think the asking price is a bit ridiculous from these sellers. I think your $15 is probably right on. I'm curious to see what this one at auction ends up selling for later today. I'll update you with the final sale price. It does seem odd that there's only 1 currently up for auction right now. Maybe it is harder to get.
  • Posted: April 2, 2018 1:59:09 pm
  • Yeah...i will monitor this for awhile and it may go up in the future or even multiple times depending on new sales data...but i have to go off Sold data not selling for data...very different lol

Last edited April 2, 2018 1:59:42 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: April 3, 2018 9:52:17 am
  • Oh I know the difference between selling for and sold prices. That's why I'm mentioning the one that's up for auction because that's the only one that matters. I only mentioned the high prices that the non auctions were being sked for to let you know there must be something going on with this book. Anyway the one auction ended last night with the book selling for $48....and like I said it wasn't even mint due to some printing stains on the front cover. Make of that what you will. Thank you for looking in to it
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 1 - 3rd print
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64d
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 7fan expo-c
  • Teamwork Publications's Steve Merritt Issue # 1