feature requests

Black Panther #1 (Vol. 5) Campbell NYCC partial sketch (Comic Book Forums)

• Black Panther #1 (Vol. 5) Campbell NYCC partial sketch

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 24, 2018 7:13:00 pm
  • i cannot price off 2 auctions, let alone price a raw book off a graded one. There is simply not enough sales data to support a price increase at this point. If you can find more examples of actual sales of raw copies please post them and i will gladly raise the value. I cannot assume, so i'd rather play safe.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: January 25, 2018 4:55:38 pm
  • hmmm...sales are tough to find on this book because it's pretty rare...

that being said, i understand what you are saying, but i think it is pretty common knowledge that this is a several hundred dollar book, not a $10 book.

I can't put up a link because it's a paid subscription, but these are sales shown from gocollect.com...

572 days ago $2432.00
    610 days ago $3650.00

192 days ago $862.00
    484 days ago $1150.00
    654 days ago $799.99

26 days ago $782.00

318 days ago $800.00
  • Posted: January 25, 2018 5:00:53 pm
  • You are most likely correct....but how can i make up a raw 9.4 price based on graded books...we take a ton of criticism already, i can list it at $0 if that is better then the 10...but i cant assume a price...i could be a$600 raw book or just $100...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: January 25, 2018 5:13:47 pm
  • I totally get it....makes no difference to me because i don't have the book lol...but yeah, a raw price is tough to extract from graded sales. it's your all's site and i wouldn't venture to tell you how to do it--just happened to notice the listed price and knew that it wasn't right...
  • Posted: January 25, 2018 5:47:08 pm
  • thats why i will set it to $0 that way at least there's no price and if asked we can always say not enough info to price accurately...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Beware the Planet of the Apes Issue # 4
  • Image Comics's Something Epic Issue # 9c
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 17
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 86b