feature requests

DC Comics Presents 22 Whitman Variant (Comic Book Forums)

• DC Comics Presents 22 Whitman Variant

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 3, 2018 5:26:03 pm
  • we go by solid data...sold auctions only...it doesnt matter what someone prices it at. At the moment only 1 has sold at 159. Your own links even states that this may not be as rare as initially presumed. i will adjust pricing based on actual sold data.

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/3237/0/dc-comics-dc-comics-presents
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: January 3, 2018 5:47:24 pm
  • ...actually according to that thread, the sale price of that auction was $590

“Looks like it sold for $590 USD.

You can check final sales here -

http://www.watchcount.com/

Under Keywords:

Enter the eBay item number which is: 192407649902

and then click SHOW ME!

The final sale should come up.”
  • Posted: January 3, 2018 6:05:51 pm
  • even with that being the case i need to play safe on something like this. I will post it at the lowest confirmed sales price, then increase from there once more sales data becomes available...I cannot predict or object any real pricing changes past that for now. Seems the safest way to deal with books with no sales data...need more than 2 books sold to constitute a market flux, but theres at least enough material to price it higher then normal for a whitman variant.

The other even harder part of this particular book, is that all sold have been VG range...i'm posting at 9.4 (NM) range...so being REAL safe lol....

Last edited January 3, 2018 6:08:31 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: January 3, 2018 7:20:23 pm
  • Totally understand...this was just as much of a "oh my , did you see what this thing has gone for recently?". I am good with whatever you want to do...I am just totally appreciative that this website exists. It has motivated me to grade and input 18,000+ comics and gives me some guidance of what to buy and sell comics for. Thanks for all your hard work and time you put into this!
  • Posted: January 3, 2018 8:12:10 pm
  • It's a team effort. Everyone does their parts including members of the community by reporting trends or missing things they see, that we may have never come across. Good community effort here. Dancing
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Alan Scott: The Green Lantern Issue # 5b
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 31
  • IDW Publishing's Dark Spaces: Dungeon Issue # 1ri-b
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift?  Soft Cover # 14