feature requests

Brigade #4 (Comic Book Forums)

• Brigade #4

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 16, 2017 12:19:38 am
  • the flip side of this book is Youngblood #5 which has a pricing of $3 but on the Brigade listings it still has a pricing of $2.50
  • Posted: June 17, 2017 11:50:20 pm
  • Either way, it's worth about a quarter.
  • Posted: June 18, 2017 9:25:49 am
  • adjusted the entire run

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/5200/0/image-comics-brigade-vol-1

comics are only worth what someone is willing to pay. yes you can definately find these for less then $3...but its a guide...guides ideally are predicting what the value of a book is worth based on relevant facts to support the price listed...individually they realistically should be worth $3 as a "common" and what that says to you as a collector is that $3 is the very top of what you could sell it for (though highly unlikely it will sell). but with so many collectors trying to fill holes...you never know what someone will buy...ive been very surprised at some of the things ive sold and for what ive sold them for...

Last edited June 18, 2017 9:31:28 am
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: June 18, 2017 11:00:57 am
  • Why? There is tons of them for sale for a buck on ebay. Something in the works?
  • Posted: June 18, 2017 12:39:25 pm
  • This site has the policy of a comic will always have at least the cover price for a minimum value no matter how cheap it can be bought on ebay or from your LCS.

Last edited June 18, 2017 12:44:46 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 18, 2017 2:19:08 pm
  • I understand that but the ones with the price increase are now above cover price. Anecdotal info is I can't give these away at shows for 50 cents each.
  • Posted: June 18, 2017 2:46:02 pm
  • Not sure where zombie got the pricing from, so he'll have to answer that.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 18, 2017 3:08:02 pm
  • Thought maybe he had some movie news or something. I'd take them out of my drek box.
  • Posted: June 18, 2017 8:37:12 pm
  • pretty much adopted overstreets listings on minimum...they make sense from my above explanation...brigade itself was not in overstreet but a ton of 90s image was so i followed suit
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: June 18, 2017 9:09:18 pm
  • , and here I was hoping for a Brigade movie.Laughing
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64e
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 1facsimile-c
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1d
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Untold Destiny of the Foot Clan Issue # 2