feature requests

Super Spider Man UK (Comic Book Forums)

• Super Spider-Man UK

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 21, 2017 5:48:30 pm
  • we dont typically track foreign book runs, this one happened to get added...typically we only add foreign books if 1. they are super popular and 2. if they are easily trackable...without proof pricings will not change...if you can supply enough (multiple per book, ideally 10+ sales) proof of sales (actual sold listings) selling at that pricing please post and a price will be adjusted.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: March 21, 2017 10:59:45 pm
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    we dont typically track foreign book runs, this one happened to get added...typically we only add foreign books if 1. they are super popular and 2. if they are easily trackable...without proof pricings will not change...if you can supply enough (multiple per book, ideally 10+ sales) proof of sales (actual sold listings) selling at that pricing please post and a price will be adjusted.

I will see what I can find on them. Their value comes with the original Captain Britain stories which ran as backups for 20-30 issues. I don't think Betsy Braddock is in any of them (she isn't in the 3 I currently own), but they are a bridge between the first and second series of the good captain.

Roll, Wave, Roll!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Academy Publishing's Mind Muscle Academy Presents: Mack Fights Back Issue nn
  • Red 5 Comics's Mystery Brothers  TPB # 1
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 91b
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 2b