feature requests

Need Suggestions For Reading Comics For Free (Comic Book Forums)

• Need Suggestions For Reading Comics For Free

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 19, 2022 1:11:47 am
  • Hello friends, How are you?

My son loves to read comics and his favorite comics is Giant Days. I was searching online that how to read comics. But could not find any useful info. So if anyone suggests how to read it for free, it will be helpful. Thank you,
  • Posted: July 20, 2022 12:33:21 am
  • I searched online and came across some articles like this one https://silicophilic.com/read-comics-on-pc-for-free/. Can anyone confirm if this info might be helpful in any way? I would like to use this for my PC. So please confirm whether it is helpful or not.
  • Posted: August 5, 2022 5:44:51 pm
  • Far as I'm concerned, you can never be too young (or old) to read comics -- when my Mom was alive & indulged my comic book habit, she always felt it was better to read SOMETHING rather than nothing...especially during the summer when there was no school

Anyway, I wish my son liked comic books & very glad to hear another Dad's son does...it may be worth looking at https://comiconlinefree.net/

I go there from time to time & read issue(s) whenever, so I don't have to unbox mine & take them out of plastic. The website can move slow at times -- but I've never paid anything to read an issue
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Issue # 55
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 4g
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine and the X-Men Issue # 20b