feature requests

Comic book continuity (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic book continuity

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 3, 2019 4:08:45 pm
  • After 40 years of not reading comics this free site is great. I found out that marvel fandom. Com let’s you read marvel comics from day one in a chronological order. I was wondering if there a site that lists dc comics in the same way.
  • Posted: November 3, 2019 8:01:30 pm
  • That is pretty awesome, thanks. I will definitely check it out when I want to read something not in my pc.
    Unfortunately, after searching a bit, I could not find anything similar. Hopefully someone else here may know of another DC site like the marvel one.
    I can find free sites with DC comics, but they include Marvel and other publishers. Also, they do not go through the chronological order like the one you mentioned.
    You would have to search for whatever books you are looking for on any of the sites, and hope they have the issues you are looking for.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: November 7, 2019 8:10:48 pm
  • Just finished Marvel comics year 1962. It was a pleasant deja experience bringing me back to when I was 8 years old, but a sad one also because my mom made me get rid of all of them. Going to start 1963 now.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Biden's Titans vs Trump's Titans Issue # 1c
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5742
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Soft Cover # 18
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 1b