feature requests

Read Comics Online, FREE (Comic Book Forums)

• Read Comics Online, FREE

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 16, 2019 7:38:03 pm
  • Not sure if this link has been posted...

So far everything I've looked for is here.

https://readcomiconline.to/

Last edited May 16, 2019 7:38:23 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 10, 2019 2:53:56 am
  • Looks complete, thanks for sharing
  • Posted: June 30, 2019 6:05:38 pm
  • Thanks for the information. I haven’t read a comic in 47 years, but I am retired now and going to pick it up again. Any suggestions or recommendations for a starting point would be great. I have started with the fantastic Four # 1- 10 1961 but the task of catching up seems like I will need a super power of my own!
  • Posted: August 17, 2019 12:17:42 pm
  • I have used this website to read old Marvel war comics not listed on Marvel Unlimited. You can use High or Low resolution. I really like the site because the comics read well on my 10' tablet. My work does block the site, so no reading while I am at work, but overall, pretty cool.
    William Simpson
  • Posted: August 17, 2019 1:33:41 pm
  • I have found it to be a great site, the only problem is that you have to much to choose from. Not enough hours in the day to read all the great material available. I have started with Fantastic 4. Doom patrol, the flash and Green Lantern, but I want to start JLA,Avengers and Silver Surfer and many others.Again thanks for the information.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 33 days, 19 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Excellence TPB # 1
  • Tokyo Pop/Mixx's Hanger Soft Cover # 3
  • Image Comics's Space Bandits Issue # 5c
  • DC Comics's Supergirl Issue # 36
CBR.com member auction items ?