feature requests

Australian print of original comics (Comic Book Forums)

Author Australian print of original comics
Posted: November 20, 2017 4:32:11 am
Hey fellow superheroes,

I have a few comic books which were printed somewhere in the 60's in Australia. Found some details on them on Ausreprints, just would like to know if they are worth anything.. They are in pretty good condition, they are smaller in size to the standard comic. They were printed in Sydney by Yaffa publishing around 1963 on so on from there. I have attached images of them

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://thecomicbookforum.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3063

business teaser trailer
Posted: November 20, 2017 9:13:18 am
ive seen popular books (Keys) go for decent money but at the same time ive seen non keys sit for months...its a toss up value wise.
Doom Pulls the Strings!

https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/amzombie/TNG4VRX0YH7DX97Y/
Posted: November 20, 2017 12:43:06 pm
Johneames said:
Hey fellow superheroes,

I have a few comic books which were printed somewhere in the 60's in Australia. Found some details on them on Ausreprints, just would like to know if they are worth anything.. They are in pretty good condition, they are smaller in size to the standard comic. They were printed in Sydney by Yaffa publishing around 1963 on so on from there. I have attached images of them

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://thecomicbookforum.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3063

Collectors are out there and they are tough to find. The problem is finding the right collector. Collecting non-US comics is a new direction the hobby has been going. Unfortunately for the seller, most of the buyers are trying to get in early while the prices are low. Unless your comics are reprints of an American comic that is already high priced, you aren't going to get a decent price for them. Even then, the buyers are trying to get what they feel is a good deal. You really need to scan them and get images online to get the most you can. If there's nothing "hot" about them, you may not be able to connect to the right buyer very easily.

I see the pictures now and those are good items.

I also see that you are pretty much reposting the same message from the other board with a little extra unrelated link. I'm going to guess that you are posting a new form of spam.

Last edited November 20, 2017 12:48:25 pm

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 43 years, 11 days, 13 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • Viz Media's Everyone's Getting Married Soft Cover # 7
  • Titan Comics's Fighting American Issue # 3
  • IDW Publishing's Kid Lobotomy Issue # 3ri
  • After-Shock Comics's Monstro Mechanica Issue # 1b
CBR.com member auction items ?
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
Marvel Comics's The Ultimates Issue # 7
This comic was rated 4.5000 stars by 2 members