feature requests

Kickstarter for SEASONS Vol. 1: Spring is 50% Funded! 20 Days Left to Go! (Comic Book Forums)

• Kickstarter for SEASONS Vol. 1: Spring is 50% Funded! 20 Days Left to Go!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 24, 2017 9:06:46 pm

Hello,

My name is Nandor Fox Shaffer, the creator and writer of the new independent graphic novel series, SEASONS. I'm thrilled to say that the Kickstarter for SEASONS is on a roll with having raised over $3,000 in only 18 days! But I still need your support! Please back this dream project of mine and receive some really great and affordable rewards like a collectors edition of the book, being drawn into the story, or even receiving original art from the series! Any support, no matter how little, will mean so much. Thanks, guys!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/306932693/seasons-volume-1-spring/
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5741
  • Schanes & Schanes's Dragons Issue set a
  • Skybound's G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Issue # 304crain
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1c