feature requests

Just braggin' about some more mighty fine flea market finds! (Comic Book Forums)

• Just braggin' about some more mighty fine flea market finds!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 16, 2022 12:55:31 am
  • It was a fine day at the flea market today! 80 degrees and blue skies! A great day for diggin' through old comics. . .

The BIG scores were a good copy of All-Star Western #3, featuring the origin of El Diablo, one of my favorite western characters!

And THEN I also found a very nice (I'd grade it 7.5 to 8.0) copy of House of Mystery # 221 with an AWESOME Bernie Wrightson cover!

Five bucks each.

I love flea market season!

Last edited May 16, 2022 12:56:46 am
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: May 16, 2022 2:26:03 pm
  • Great job, Atom! Happy summer hunting!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: May 17, 2022 3:41:26 am
  • There's a guy at the flea market who hits all the estate sales during the week. He knows I'll buy old comics from him, so he holds them until he sees me. He manages to find some great stuff! I can tell it's going to be a good summer already.
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: May 17, 2022 5:48:16 pm
  • Gosh -- Neal Adams cover on the All Star Western issue? If so, him & Berni are my faves Applause
  • Posted: May 19, 2022 4:28:09 pm
  • MattV5 said:
    Gosh -- Neal Adams cover on the All Star Western issue? If so, him & Berni are my faves Applause

Yeah, Neal Adams on the ASW cover! Not a GREAT cover by him, but still nice to snag two of comics' best artists on the same day.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 65 years, 221 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • AfterShock Comics's Bunny Mask Issue # 1modern era-b
  • Active Synapse's Clan Apis Issue # 1
  • Ablaze Media's Life Zero Issue # 5f
  • Charasee Press Inc.'s The Best of the Underground Comics Issue # 1