feature requests

My Graphic Novel on Kickstarter Features 7 Artists! (Comic Book Forums)

• My Graphic Novel on Kickstarter Features 7 Artists!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 3, 2018 6:09:44 pm
  • I am absolutely blown away by the support and love Lifeline is receiving. We’re 26% funded with 31 backers and $1457 raised in less than three days. I’m so excited and humbled to be able to share all of these artists’ work with the world. I can’t thank you guys enough for your support and shares.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/306932693/lifeline-a-graphic-novel?ref=user_menu
  • Posted: December 3, 2018 8:27:58 pm
  • How exciting this must be for you all!
    The link was fantastic and gave some great insight.
    A lot of great give aways for the tiers of contributions too. All well worth it.
    All in all, regardless of any gifts, the main purpose is to get the project funded. Even with the time line where it is, I believe you will get the necessary backing.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 13
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 4d
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 20
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 1 - 2nd print