feature requests

Super hero Squad (Comic Book Forums)

• Super hero Squad

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 20, 2010 3:44:26 pm
  • Has anyone seen the new Super hero Squad show on cartoon network? I think it is great way to introduce young kids out there into heros and comics. My 3 year old loves the Hulk. Good job Marvel.
    I'm over worked and under paid, But never to poor for Comics!!! Check out my new website !!!
    www.kozscomicreview.webs.com
  • Posted: February 20, 2010 4:55:35 pm
  • Yup...been watching it since day 1. My 3.5 yo daughter loves it. She is always telling my wife that "Hulk ate a book".
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 23, 2010 4:04:45 pm
  • Luckily my daughter doesn't know he "should" be in there but it me off too.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 23, 2010 8:03:04 pm
  • My son is collecting the guys and he matches them up with who is on the t.v. The toys have about 8 Spider-mans you can buy, but he is not in the show.Why not? They have had everyone else. I mean they had Mole man for crying out loud. The guy farts on the show.
    I'm over worked and under paid, But never to poor for Comics!!! Check out my new website !!!
    www.kozscomicreview.webs.com
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Kid Cudi Presents: Moon Man Issue # 2c
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Black Panther Issue # 2 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Weapon X Issue # 16b
  • Konkret Comics's Zuriel Issue # 1