feature requests

Wolverine and the X men (Comic Book Forums)

• Wolverine and the X-men

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 9, 2009 12:20:24 pm
  • did any of you guys watch this series? i just finished the first (and, currently, only) season.... and it was really, really good!
  • Posted: February 15, 2010 10:40:36 pm
  • I find it interesting that focus has been shifted towards Wolvie from Cyclops being the leader since the 90's cartoon. Will always cherish those memories though.
  • Posted: February 16, 2010 2:16:14 pm
  • adriantothemax said:
    I find it interesting that focus has been shifted towards Wolvie from Cyclops being the leader since the 90's cartoon. Will always cherish those memories though.

yeah, it is quite interesting how their roles have basically reversed since then.
  • Posted: February 20, 2010 3:31:11 pm
  • I agree, I Ithink it has to do with Wolverine being so popular. This goes way back But if any of you watched Spider-man and his amazing friends, there was a episode with the X-MEN in it and Wolverine was not even in the cartoon. You can watch it on you tube. Great 80's cartoon.
    I'm over worked and under paid, But never to poor for Comics!!! Check out my new website !!!
    www.kozscomicreview.webs.com
  • Posted: February 21, 2010 11:18:20 am
  • i saw the whole season.its good..but nothing beats the original animates series, in my opinion of course.
    whats good about this show it does diffrent things, something new, we see new characters never animated, cyclops is the loner, among many things. cant wait for season 2 'age of apocalypse'.
  • Posted: September 4, 2015 3:23:50 am
  • Good show but only one season. I wanna watch other seasons too.
  • Posted: September 4, 2015 7:30:03 am
  • It sucks that it was canceled after the 1st season. I think it was because of the writers strike around that time. Same thing happened with the Spectacular Spider-Man series which was great as well!
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Daredevil Issue # 7b
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Special # 1
  • DC Comics's The Flash Issue # 7
  • Dark Horse Comics's Usagi Yojimbo Saga: Legends TPB # 1-2nd print