feature requests

Iron Man 2 (Comic Book Forums)

• Iron Man 2

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 8, 2009 12:11:41 pm

Black Widow - Iron Man - and Whiplash

with possible rumors of War Machine and Thor? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/

Last edited October 8, 2009 12:12:38 pm
    David Kenney
    dckenney.com
    "I'd sell most of my collection except for Spiderman, Gen13 and Ghost Rider titles."
  • Posted: October 8, 2009 12:40:28 pm
  • mojo_turbo said:

Black Widow - Iron Man - and Whiplash

with possible rumors of War Machine and Thor? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/

WARMACHINE looked AWESOME! in the trailer. I'm still trying to find it again so i can watch it over and over Sad

Last edited October 8, 2009 12:40:45 pm
    El Blog-o, Read it if you're bored.
    http://immortalfireboy.blogspot.com/

Search & Win
  • Posted: October 12, 2009 6:12:39 pm
  • Everything looks super awesome...except for that Whiplash costume design. Ugh. bad bad. Brick wall
  • Posted: October 12, 2009 6:41:25 pm
  • I don't know Rocket those "whips" looked pretty awesome. The suit, I don't know, perhaps an early model like Mach 1. Maybe there is a later model he uses later in the movie. If I'm not mistaken I think that fight at the race track is in the early part of the film.
    klaus_komix

Currently Collecting:
    Amazing Spider-Man, Batman And Robin, Batman, Dark Avengers, Deadpool, Detective Comics, Gotham City Sirens, Invincible Iron Man, New Avengers, The Outsiders, Punisher, Red Robin, Ultimate Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Batgirl, Batman: Streets Of Gotham, Uncanny X-Men
  • Posted: October 12, 2009 8:00:51 pm
  • The whips, yeah..the CGI is cool. The costume blows.Maybe it is a ealy version and they are holding something "cooler" later in the film for the release of the movie. Image

Maybe he will have more chest armor and face mask near the end. At least replace those gawd awful orange baggie pants.

Last edited October 12, 2009 8:06:44 pm
  • Posted: October 12, 2009 10:43:25 pm
  • Yeah that's what I'm thinking because its not much of a suit. Those pants I think are a prisoner's uniform if I'm not mistaking.
    klaus_komix

Currently Collecting:
    Amazing Spider-Man, Batman And Robin, Batman, Dark Avengers, Deadpool, Detective Comics, Gotham City Sirens, Invincible Iron Man, New Avengers, The Outsiders, Punisher, Red Robin, Ultimate Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Batgirl, Batman: Streets Of Gotham, Uncanny X-Men
  • Posted: November 30, 2009 6:57:43 pm
  • Drool
    klaus_komix

Currently Collecting:
  • Posted: November 30, 2009 9:23:16 pm
  • Thoughts on Iron Man 2...

Tony Stark(Robert Downey Jr.)- good fit.Very Happy

Nick Fury(Samuel Jackson)-good to goVery Happy

Black Widow(Scarlett Johansson)-yummyTwisted Evil

War Machine(Don Cheadle)-Applause

Whiplash(Mickey Rourke)-good actor, Very Happybut 2 questions:

(a) is the device placed in the middle of his chest used to power his whips...
    or
    (b) does he have a heart problem too...

Last edited November 30, 2009 9:29:13 pm
    Pick-ups this month
    ?

On the way...
    The Avengers (Vol. 1) #58
    Silver Surfer (Vol. 1) #2
    Crisis on Infinite Earths DC/Wal-Mart 100-pg Giant

Submitted/Back from CGC...
    ?

22 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's 2000 A.D. Issue # 2375
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2
  • Andrews McMeel Publishing's Full of Myself: A Graphic Memoir About Body Image Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3f