feature requests

Flash Forward Show Discussion 10.08.09 (Comic Book Forums)

• Flash Forward Show Discussion 10.08.09

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 8, 2009 6:32:07 am
  • **Possible Spoilers**

In Germany, Mark and Janis meet an imprisoned who claims knowledge about the mass blackout; a tip causes Demetri to fear the worst about his future; Aaron asks Mark to help him get his daughter's remains exhumed and DNA retested.

Discuss.
    klaus_komix

Currently Collecting:
    Amazing Spider-Man, Batman And Robin, Batman, Dark Avengers, Deadpool, Detective Comics, Gotham City Sirens, Invincible Iron Man, New Avengers, The Outsiders, Punisher, Red Robin, Ultimate Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Batgirl, Batman: Streets Of Gotham, Uncanny X-Men
  • Posted: October 10, 2009 12:53:16 pm
  • Wow, this show is impressive. It has established a great cast and the introduction of Gabrielle Union only adds to the fantastic acting. This show has an awesome plot and its a very original sci-fi program. ABC is looking for its eventual replacement for Lost and this show is proving to have the potential to do so. Also short teasers for V inserted between commercial breaks are a plus. Another show they feel can carry the Lost audience.
    klaus_komix

Currently Collecting:
    Amazing Spider-Man, Batman And Robin, Batman, Dark Avengers, Deadpool, Detective Comics, Gotham City Sirens, Invincible Iron Man, New Avengers, The Outsiders, Punisher, Red Robin, Ultimate Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Batgirl, Batman: Streets Of Gotham, Uncanny X-Men
  • Posted: October 10, 2009 2:20:11 pm
  • I hope FlashForward does well. Does anyone know how it is doing in the ratings game? I know all my "Lost" friends love the show so far.

I'm still waiting for the big reveal. Who is the man that stood up at the baseball game and what's up with the crows and the tower. Until next episode I guess :-D
  • Posted: February 6, 2010 10:55:57 pm
  • This show lost it for me when all the crows were death outside the German prison. There's crows all over the world...no one picked up on that? Also, officer makes a deal with me, I'll draw up all the paper work. After I get what I want...I rip up the paperwork. The guy's in prison for killing people - he has no rights. I don't care how good of a lawyer he retained.

• Posted: February 7, 2010 4:33:51 pm
  • Totally agree with you on that. I wonder if they will pick up the show at the end of this season. I mean how far can they take this? Oh I know. IT HAPPENS AGAIN!!! SHOCKER! :-D
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • National Fire Protection Association's Hawthorn-Mellody Farms Dairy Comics Issue nn
  • Ben and Don Chin's Overload Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1d
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Weapon X Issue # 11b