feature requests

The Big Bang Theory Show Discussion 10.05.09 (Comic Book Forums)

• The Big Bang Theory Show Discussion 10.05.09

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 5, 2009 7:03:21 am
  • **Possible Spoilers**

Sheldon tries to change Penny through behavior modification, using chocolate as motivation. Meanwhile, Howard and Raj try to pick up women at a Goth nightclub.

Discuss show here.
    klaus_komix

Currently Collecting:
    Amazing Spider-Man, Batman And Robin, Batman, Dark Avengers, Deadpool, Detective Comics, Gotham City Sirens, Invincible Iron Man, New Avengers, The Outsiders, Punisher, Red Robin, Ultimate Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Batgirl, Batman: Streets Of Gotham, Uncanny X-Men
  • Posted: October 5, 2009 9:47:48 pm
  • This has got to be my favorite show. I just watched this episode and thought it was incredibly funny. Not as funny as last week though.
  • Posted: October 5, 2009 9:56:19 pm
  • I agree. Its probably the best comedy on TV unless your some kinda 30 Rock freak. Not that the show is bad, it is funny, but Alec Baldwin ain't got nothing on Jim Parsons. Jim will win an Emmy Award one day. Count on it!
    klaus_komix

Currently Collecting:
    Amazing Spider-Man, Batman And Robin, Batman, Dark Avengers, Deadpool, Detective Comics, Gotham City Sirens, Invincible Iron Man, New Avengers, The Outsiders, Punisher, Red Robin, Ultimate Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Batgirl, Batman: Streets Of Gotham, Uncanny X-Men
  • Posted: January 15, 2010 12:03:02 am
  • I love how they collect comic books too. One episode, I saw them in the comic book store and i saw an issue of Blackest Night #1 in the background. The inner geek in me wanted to jump and up and point and squeal.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Archie Halloween Spectacular Issue # 2023mellow
  • Little Brown & Company's The Mighty Onion Hard Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 497eccc
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 11b