feature requests

Does anyone remember Mighty Mouse/Deputy Dawg................. (Comic Book Forums)

• Does anyone remember Mighty Mouse/Deputy Dawg.................

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 24, 2009 5:53:05 pm
  • I remember watching a mighty mouse show on CBS I think back in the mid to late 80's.

The show had a kind of ren and stimpy feel with the jokes and stuff from what I can remember.

I remember one episode where mighty mouse was watch old mighty ouse cartoons or news reels. I also remember Deputy Dawg being on the show and musky the muskrat. Not sure if that was one episode or if Deputy Dawg had his own show.

Are my memories off or does anyone else remember this too.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work unless its open.

• Posted: June 26, 2009 6:07:45 am
  • My memory is pretty foggy on it, but I think Deputy Dog had his own show.
  • Posted: June 26, 2009 9:30:43 am
  • Yes, I remember both ... Think

Mighty Mouse was an urban show, but Deputy Dawg seemed "deep south" like Georgia or Louisiana.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: June 26, 2009 2:46:11 pm
  • the creator of ren and stimpy worked on mighty mouse
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: June 29, 2009 5:33:31 pm
  • jkoswald said:
    the creator of ren and stimpy worked on mighty mouse

Ok thanks I knew I wasn't crazy. When I first saw Ren & Stimpy I kept saying to myself this reminds of a mighty mouse I used to watch. I just searched online to see if its out on DVD so far nothing.

The mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work unless its open.

• Posted: July 1, 2009 4:56:21 pm
  • as with age comes....... oh well. i also remember mighty mouse being on CBS in 80s. i belive it was on before Batman or The Lone Ranger. its been soooo long. I loved getting up at 6am to watch cartoons, you dont get that anymore do we.
  • Posted: August 3, 2009 9:03:12 am
  • HERE HE COMES TO SAVE THE DAY MIGHTY MOUSE IS ON HIS WAY
13 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Big Apple Productions's Big Apple Comix Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 11
  • DC Comics's Superman: Ending Battle TPB # 1-2nd print
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths TPB # 1