feature requests

transformers (Comic Book Forums)

• transformers

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 25, 2009 9:54:07 pm
  • twas awesome! went tuesday night.

and yeah, they shoulda had a decepticon roll-call like in the first movie.
    El Blog-o, Read it if you're bored.
    http://immortalfireboy.blogspot.com/

Search & Win
  • Posted: June 25, 2009 11:27:00 pm
  • i seem to recall an official list from the movie company posted on line a while back.
    maybe someone can find it.
  • Posted: June 30, 2009 12:22:29 am
  • movie was ... but entertaining nonetheless Very Happy

the first one was a lot better.
  • Posted: June 30, 2009 12:24:32 am
  • movie was ... but entertaining nonetheless Very Happy

the first one was a lot better.
  • Posted: June 30, 2009 12:36:17 pm
  • Yeah the story was ..... The action was good but the story was so........................ARGHHHHHHHHH.
    This is the one thing that me off about movies based on Comics, Books, Toy lines, anything that has a large base of stories to choose from.

There are good stories from the Transformers universe that the writers/producers could have and should have used. Still not trying to give much of the movie away for those who haven't seen it, but for example they bring up the subject of energon. It wasn't touched on in the first movie but u bring it up now and then just as a side bar. Now people whos only exposure to Transformers has bee the movies are totally confused, and those who grew up on transformers are cause u bring up the one driving force behind the whole Gen 1 series and then u don't do it justice.

Like antikryst said entertaining but !!!!!! and somehow I still am ok with giving it 3 1/2 - 4 stars out of 5.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work unless its open.

• Posted: June 30, 2009 1:58:43 pm
  • i liked it. i think most of the time when movies are based on things the people who know and love the original are dissapointed. if you take it as it is then its a good movie. if you wanted it to be a live action copy of the comic or cartoon then you will be let down. the only thing i dont really like about it is how things get turned into transformers. whats up with that? everything is just a big moving blog of metal. nothing ever stops moving grrrrrr pick a form and stay!
17 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • JY's Canine Detective Chris Soft Cover # 1
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 30
  • Dark Horse Comics's The Art of Dead Island 2 Hard Cover # 1
  • Pronto Comics's The Narcisist Issue # 1