feature requests

Feeling LOST? (Comic Book Forums)

• Feeling LOST?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 30, 2009 3:34:02 pm
  • I just watched it at lunch over my Slingbox.

I must say it was pretty good...and I knew the outcome. Daniel should have known as well as he has said all along that no matter what happens to them now, the "past" still happens.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 30, 2009 3:56:13 pm
  • Slingbox is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I can watch every channel (400+) including all movie channels, watch my dvr, rent a movie, etc.

Freaking sweet!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: April 30, 2009 4:16:25 pm
  • Yup. Basically all I did is put it on my office TV. All you have to do is set it next to your tv, run the cable from the wall to your tv box, from your tv box to slingbox, and from slingbox to your tv. Then if you are in your room with the tv you watch as normal.

If you are on the road you have controls (that sit in front of the tv box) that allows the slingbox to send IR signals (i.e. change channel, use guide, etc). Here is what my computer looks like right now while I type (I watch CNBC all day). It even gives you the remote that you normally have at home.

• Posted: May 14, 2009 9:33:25 am
  • Season 5 finale. Any thoughts?

I'll start off with: Was Jacob filleting a red herring at the beginning of the episode? Wink
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: May 14, 2009 9:36:41 am
  • I do believe you are right.

The most exciting part of the show...the absolute very end when it said series finale 2010.

• Posted: May 14, 2009 3:21:00 pm
  • i loved it.
    to me, 1 of the better season finales we've seen.
    but that is my opinion.

now for a few observations and questions.
    *SPOILER ALERT*

anyone remember the 2 skeletons they found in season 1 at the fresh water spring?
    my guess, bernard and rose.
    probably wrong but not a bad guess.

why did jacob visit kate and sawyer as kids but everyone else as adults?

i'm assuming the ship at the beginning was the black rock.
    could it be them who is coming that jacob hinted to before he "died"?

where the is desmond?

did the bomb detonate or was that just another flash?
    if it was another flash, where did the possibly detonating bomb go?
53 posts • Page 1 of 6
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 1f
  • Oni Press's Rick and Morty: Deluxe Double Feature Hard Cover # 3
  • Blatant Comics's Spa-Man Special Info
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 80b