feature requests

Feeling LOST? (Comic Book Forums)

• Feeling LOST?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 26, 2009 1:24:16 pm
  • Two of a kind, we are, I guess.

Congrates on 1800 posts, btw.
  • Posted: March 5, 2009 12:27:35 pm
  • WICKED new eps. No more off the island stuff, but we get to leanr a tone about the DARMA initiative and it's still new and exciting. Best episode all season so far!
  • Posted: March 5, 2009 1:56:26 pm
  • The episodes this season just seem to be getting denser and denser. Last night felt a little blah to me because, of course Sawyer & Jin were going to find Jack eventually, but now I want to go back and watch the original episodes with Horace in them. Lots more questions came up than were answered...
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: March 5, 2009 2:30:32 pm
  • All I know is that Doc Brown must be rolling over in his grave.

There is no way that the "continuity" can be possible at this point. I mean Sawyer was never on the island then went on Oceanic 815, but now he is on the island before Oceanic 815.

I swear when Hurley wakes up from this "dream" and that is how the show is I am going to be .
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 5, 2009 2:36:21 pm
  • Dude, you must not have seen Bender's Big Score. This is obviously a paradox-correcting time travel thingy. Don't forget that Miles has probably met himself as a baby now too. And Faraday's in love with a 3-year old!
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: March 5, 2009 2:39:33 pm
  • dough boy said:
    There is no way that the "continuity" can be possible at this point. I mean Sawyer was never on the island then went on Oceanic 815, but now he is on the island before Oceanic 815.

That's because it's the subjective present for Sawyer, even though it's the actual past. Daniel even said that only the things that already happened, will happen. So in the 1970's, future Sawyer was in the initiative, then in 2002 the present Sawyer crashed. It's a bit of a head trip, but I swear, it won't be a dream.
  • Posted: April 29, 2009 11:36:51 am
  • WOO HOO! 100 Episodes, suckers!

And before anyone asks, Tricia Tanaka really is dead.
  • Posted: April 29, 2009 11:44:55 am
  • nice find josh. Applause
  • Posted: April 29, 2009 11:48:22 am
  • This show has been about 50 episode too long.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 29, 2009 11:51:59 am
  • BLASPHEMER.
53 posts • Page 1 of 6
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 9
  • Brian Sutton's Girls of the Serengeti Issue nn
  • DC Comics's Limited Collectors' Edition Issue C-51 - Facsimile b
  • Tidal Wave Productions's Milestones of Art: Keith Haring - Next Stop Art TPB # 1