feature requests

Iron man animated series is coming (Comic Book Forums)

• Iron man animated series is coming

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 15, 2009 7:59:46 pm
  • An episode, I'm assuming the first, is FREE on iTunes.

Watch it, tear it apart or defend it with your dying breath.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: May 17, 2009 3:02:34 pm
  • So after the first few episodes of this new Iron Man series whats the verdict so far???

I think its ok so far even though its aimed at kids my sons age.

I just hope they aren't making the same mistake that the 90's Iron Man series made by having the Mandarin be such a key part of the show. I luved the toy line from the show but got tired of seing the Mandarin in every show.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work unless its open.

• Posted: May 17, 2009 11:46:57 pm
  • so far, i think it's pretty well done (except for the animation), but it looks like, even though he isn't right now, that the Mandarin will be a central part of the show, after the whole Obediah Stain saga is over.
13 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's King Spawn Issue # 32
  • Dark Horse Comics's Quick Stops 2 Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Darth Vader Issue # 44segovia
  • Band of Bards's Worlds Away Issue # 3&4