feature requests

x men animated series (Comic Book Forums)

• x-men animated series

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 7, 2009 10:20:24 pm
  • In case anyone is interested I just found out the X-men animated series is on toon disney at 1:00 am and 2:30 am on week days and also at 9:00 pm on fridays as well

good thing I barley sleep
  • Posted: January 7, 2009 10:22:16 pm
  • Think i may be able to check it out at those times.
    maybe even tonight.
    hopes it's a good episode.
  • Posted: January 7, 2009 11:17:42 pm
  • It's the original series.

I didn't even know they have a new one.
    But its the one that started in 92' so I think that would make it the original one.
  • Posted: January 7, 2009 11:27:56 pm
  • check out the news posts for details on the new series.
  • Posted: January 8, 2009 10:40:15 am
  • For someone who doesnt have the channel, I was excited to find all of season one of the new series on Youtube in high quality. I recommend checking it out cause it is very good.
    klaus_komix

Currently Collecting:
    Amazing Spider-Man, Batman And Robin, Batman, Dark Avengers, Deadpool, Detective Comics, Gotham City Sirens, Invincible Iron Man, New Avengers, The Outsiders, Punisher, Red Robin, Ultimate Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Batgirl, Batman: Streets Of Gotham, Uncanny X-Men
  • Posted: January 8, 2009 9:37:26 pm
  • ClausVangaurd said:
    For someone who doesnt have the channel, I was excited to find all of season one of the new series on Youtube in high quality. I recommend checking it out cause it is very good.

Watched all 12, VERY NICE!!!
    El Blog-o, Read it if you're bored.
    http://immortalfireboy.blogspot.com/

Search & Win
  • Posted: January 22, 2009 12:07:02 pm
  • this show is pretty good. doesn't touch the original but its better than xmen evolution
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • University Press of Mississippi's Indigenous Comics and Graphic Novels: Studies in Genre Soft Cover # 1
  • Oni Press's Jill And The Killers Issue # 3b
  • Image Comics's Killadelphia Issue # 34b
  • DC Comics's Power Girl Issue # 7d