feature requests

Justice League : The New Frontier... (Comic Book Forums)

• Justice League : The New Frontier...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 19, 2008 5:49:36 pm
  • Has anybody seen this?
    First of all being a Marvel fan-boy, I have NO idea why i watched this. Either way, it wasn't that great a movie. I mean really. It all felt really rushed. And the voices felt really off-key a lot of the time. (COUGHbatmanCOUGH!) Anywho... Let me hear what you guys thought about this if you've seen it. If you haven't seen it, why not?

Peace!
    Check out my DeviantArt. I'm thinking about starting it up again!
    http://thesupermario.deviantart.com/
  • Posted: October 20, 2008 8:12:54 am
  • Ditto. I haven't liked any of the DCU one-shot movies, which is really disappointing since I loved Batman: TAS, Superman: TAS, Justice League and JLU.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: October 20, 2008 9:04:06 am
  • I just watched it this weekend.....and yes it did seem like they rushed through it, and the voices were goofy (especially Batman). It seemed like a fun idea but it did fall short. Not talking
  • Posted: October 30, 2008 4:47:30 pm
  • I think it was very entertaining........didnt cater to the kids but to the adult.....I agree with the batman voice but then again, stop comparing everyone to Kevin Conroy LOL
  • Posted: October 31, 2008 9:01:56 am
  • newmutants said:
    I agree with the batman voice but then again, stop comparing everyone to Kevin Conroy LOL

Hey, us old guys only compare Batman's with Adam West. ShockedWhistle
  • Posted: October 31, 2008 9:14:10 am
  • rattboy7 said:
    Hey, us old guys only compare Batman's with Adam West. ShockedWhistle

He's the mayor of Quahog now. That will be his legacy.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: October 31, 2008 9:53:25 am
  • joshschr said:

He's the mayor of Quahog now. That will be his legacy.

This is true.

But hey............caped crusader, mayor........same thing isn't it? Eh?
  • Posted: November 4, 2008 8:06:27 am
  • mayor west and batman...... one in the same?!?! it cant be...... where is my cat cross bow.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Alan Scott: The Green Lantern Issue # 5d
  • DC Comics's Batman: Dark Age Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Knight Terrors: Knocturnal Creatures Hard Cover # 1
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's Spawn: Origins Collection Hard Cover # 1-2nd print