feature requests

Fringe (Comic Book Forums)

• Fringe

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 14, 2008 2:03:36 pm
  • Anyone else watching this...

This show has had me hooked from episode 1. I was a big X-Files fan...at least for 3 seasons and 2 movies...and even though this is being compared to it...I am starting to like it even more!

Current episodes just in case you havent seen it or been keeping up with it...
    Episode 1 has been taken down..but 2-4 are still up..
    http://www.hulu.com/fringe

• Posted: October 14, 2008 3:04:35 pm
  • this show is...eh....the characters and the premise are fantastic....but the individual episode storyline is severely lacking, not because they arent good, but because they are nearly direct copies of X-files episodes....they have focused all their writing power on the ongoing story...and nothing at all on the current episodes "crisis".....i like watching the show, but, so far, every episode midway, i get bored....it is good in the beginning and the end, but the mid bores me to no end

if you watch one FOX show, watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles instead....this one of the few shows that I HAVE to watch every week
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: October 14, 2008 6:26:05 pm
  • Strange as it may sound....I havent cared for The Sarah Connor Chronicles at all....Sad
  • Posted: October 15, 2008 12:02:33 am
  • i dont watch tv
    but i was thinking about putting a dvd set on my netflix list for Fringe, J.J. Abrams is pretty cool
  • Posted: October 15, 2008 6:15:26 am
  • just goes to show why some shows will stay on forever when you cant imagine why, people just have different tastes

oh, and, i never watched the terminator movies (well, i know i watched the first two in some form, but i know i wasnt paying attention, and i probably started watching midway or something).....the concept just never appealed, but i am really enjoying the show, i think i will be watching the movies soon

and, the newest episode of fringe was available for watching on FOX.com on tuesday, but i just couldnt put myself through it then, maybe later this week

Last edited October 15, 2008 6:16:35 am
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: October 15, 2008 7:55:16 am
  • I was excited for both shows, but haven't watched much of either. Maybe because they're available online? I really expected to like Terminator for Summer Glau and Lena Heady and Fringe for the X-files aspect, but I don't care enough to remember to watch when they're on.

Also, I'm studying for a licensing exam and don't get much tv time period right now.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: October 15, 2008 9:47:10 am
  • Very HappyVery Happy I like both of these shows (Fringe and The Sarah Connor Chronicles). I was unsure about the Sarah Connor one last season but after watching the first episode it had me hooked. As far as Fringe, my wife was more interested in this show but it got me caught up in it right away. I look forward to Monday and Tuesday nights.
  • Posted: July 22, 2010 3:44:47 am
  • I love fringe tv show.Now, I am working on Fringe Tv Show.Last week, I have watched fringe tv show season1 episode 2. It is very interesting show
  • Posted: July 24, 2010 11:00:27 pm
  • I started watching Fringe when it first came out. Watched the first four or five episodes and then just didn't care to return.
  • Posted: July 28, 2010 8:58:33 am
  • I felt a little underwhelmed at first, too. But seriously, it gets so much better.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26g
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's The Brave and the Bold Issue # 54facsimile-c
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 111b