feature requests

Dr. Horrible's Sing along Blog spoilers (Comic Book Forums)

• Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog - spoilers

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 10, 2008 7:44:31 am
  • I like "the hammer is my..." Laughing
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: September 10, 2008 8:45:12 am
  • That's a great scene. The show turns from set-up to the main action. The better musical numbers follow also. Whistle
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: September 15, 2008 9:20:50 pm
  • Fireboy said:
    I downloaded the soundtrack and can't stop listening
    Twisted Evil

I'm sorry what...? YOU downloaded WHAT?
    Check out my DeviantArt. I'm thinking about starting it up again!
    http://thesupermario.deviantart.com/
  • Posted: September 16, 2008 7:50:53 am
  • You can get the soundtrack from iTunes for $10. A bit steep for me, but tempting.
  • Posted: January 6, 2009 7:58:06 am
  • Thursday is payday! Dancing
18 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 41b
  • DC Comics's Detective Comics Issue # 1083b
  • Evoluzione Publishing's Ma’ari Issue # 1
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 3