feature requests

x men origins: wolverine (Comic Book Forums)

• x-men origins: wolverine

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 1, 2009 10:53:39 am
  • i did say that i could see where people would be unhappy.

thought i mention this earlier but i guess not.
    apparently, there are at least 2 different versions of the movie out there.
    each with a different end-of-credits scene.
    i'm gonna do a little research to see what the different scene's are.

i know the film my theater got has "x-men origins: wolverine version B" printed on the film.
    i thought this was odd when i was putting it together.
    the scene i saw at my theater was pretty cool.
    again, i don't want to spoil anything for anyone but if you want to know what i saw, pm me.
  • Posted: May 1, 2009 10:57:57 am
  • Is there a difference between Ultrascreen showings and regular screen showings? I've got tix for the Ultrascreen, even though I've not really been that impressed with the few movies I've seen on it.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: May 1, 2009 11:14:44 am

• Bigger than a breadbox.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: May 1, 2009 11:19:44 am
  • joshschr said:
    Is there a difference between Ultrascreen showings and regular screen showings? I've got tix for the Ultrascreen, even though I've not really been that impressed with the few movies I've seen on it.

i'm going to guess that the main difference, if any, could be a possible different scene at the end of the credits.
    as far as i know, the rest of the movie is the same everywhere.

now, i've never seen a movie on an ultrascreen so i can't judge the "movie going experience.
    gonna guess that it's pretty nice depending on the movie though.
  • Posted: May 1, 2009 11:24:35 am
  • I saw Spider-Man 3 and Iron Man on Ultrascreens (maybe Dark Knight, also), and the picture seemed grainier than on a regular screen. I'd need to see them side by side or close together to judge best, but was not as sharp as I expected. Not a big deal to me, really. I have a modest home theatre system that I'm always happy with.
  • Posted: May 1, 2009 11:34:40 am
  • joshschr said:
    I saw Spider-Man 3 and Iron Man on Ultrascreens (maybe Dark Knight, also), and the picture seemed grainier than on a regular screen. I'd need to see them side by side or close together to judge best, but was not as sharp as I expected. Not a big deal to me, really. I have a modest home theatre system that I'm always happy with.

yeah, sounds like i would be happier with the regular movie screen myself.
  • Posted: May 1, 2009 12:51:48 pm
  • i would just like to add that i can see this movie as a jumping off point for at least 4 more movies.
111 posts • Page 1 of 12
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Oni Press's Jill and the Killers Issue # 4b
  • Kodansha Comics's Ogami-San: Cant Keep It In Soft Cover # 4
  • Comic Art Publishers's Steve Canyon Soft Cover # 1
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 90b