feature requests

Heroes (Comic Book Forums)

• Heroes

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 23, 2008 9:20:00 am
  • I think that we saw alot of potential for Mohinder 'going off the deep end' in the infamous season 2 - He always seemed a little erratic. One moment he's all "I must complete my father's work" then about 20 minutes later he was "I can't do this anymore, I'm going back to India" - I think we have seen this entire cycle 3 or 4 times in the series.
    Even there before he injected himself I think that they were trying to imply that he intended to throw the syrum off of the pier...
    Definitely caught the nod to Jeff Goldbloom's FLY - for a second I thought it was a remake.

-Here is something that came up: when Hiro and Ando are in Quickchick's apartment he picks up some Comics and basically shows them to the camera: Early on I decided that this show doesn't do anything for no reason, so I suspect that there was something on them that we should see, but I can't find a good screenshot of them.

• Posted: September 23, 2008 9:27:13 am
  • dough boy said:

Regardless wouldn't you think Hiro has a dejavu kind of moment?

I am standing on a catwalk...looking at my "friend". Wait...what happens next? Oh I pull out my sword and he Palpatine's my .

It definitely requires a lot of set-up to make sense, but I assume the writers wouldn't leave such a large plot hole unfilled. How many characters can see the future now? The Two Patrelli's, Patrelli Mama, Hiro, maybe Sylar? How much of it actually comes true the way it is initially presented?
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: September 23, 2008 9:35:03 am
  • I don't know but I think it is quickly approaching Lost status as a "never ending" storyline.

I love it...I am just saying.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 23, 2008 10:15:11 am
  • syler related to peter related nathan related to patrilli's mom,is hiro a long lost cousin.
  • Posted: September 23, 2008 10:18:55 am
  • Well...if you go back to Noah then they are all related. Laughing
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 23, 2008 10:22:03 am
  • dough boy said:
    Regardless wouldn't you think Hiro has a dejavu kind of moment?

I am standing on a catwalk...looking at my "friend". Wait...what happens next? Oh I pull out my sword and he Palpatine's my .

my guess is that hiro doesn't realize that by him seeing this, things have changed.
    that future is already changed and he doesn't know it yet.
    "the butterfly effect" as mrs petrelli kept pointing out.

just my 2 cents.

• Posted: September 23, 2008 10:25:56 am
  • dough boy said:
    It is almost like they are trying to "erase" what happened in season 2 since it was so bad.

Yeah, no mention of the flying kid or Maya's brother.
    El Blog-o, Read it if you're bored.
    http://immortalfireboy.blogspot.com/

Search & Win
  • Posted: September 23, 2008 10:32:59 am
  • 1573 said:

my guess is that hiro doesn't realize that by him seeing this, things have changed.
    that future is already changed and he doesn't know it yet.
    "the butterfly effect" as mrs petrelli kept pointing out.

just my 2 cents.

Maybe Hiro goes bad, and Ando is trying to keep the formula away from the bad guys.Shocked
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: September 23, 2008 10:36:29 am
  • joshschr said:
    Maybe Hiro goes bad, and Ando is trying to keep the formula away from the bad guys.Shocked

definite possibility.

3 theories on how ando ended up w/ powers.
    - mohinder's new serum comes into play again.
    - had power's all along and has been working for the "other side" from the beginning.
    or
    - it's really a shape shifting sylar (like josh suggested earlier)
  • Posted: September 23, 2008 10:40:35 am
  • he has a cool street-fighter power Very Happy
    lol

oh and are Mohinder's and Hiro's formulas the same?

And does HGR have a power?
    he seemed to be slowing stuff down.

Last edited September 23, 2008 10:42:39 am
    El Blog-o, Read it if you're bored.
    http://immortalfireboy.blogspot.com/

Search & Win
123 posts • Page 1 of 13
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Issue # 54
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Black Widow and Hawkeye Issue # 2e
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113f