feature requests

Echo on Disney+ (Comic Book Forums)

• Echo on Disney+

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 17, 2024 3:09:26 pm
  • According to the commercials I saw while watching the NFL, all five episodes of this brand new TV show dropped on January 9th. Has anyone watched this show yet? I'd love to hear some feedback and opinions from my fellow CBR regulars. I do love me some Vincent D'Onofrio as the Kingpin, but if the show sucks even his acting won't be able to save it.
  • Posted: January 24, 2024 7:46:41 pm
  • Well, Brucifer, I have now seen all five of the shows and I am pleased I can inform you that this show would be well worth your time, imo. Great atmosphere, excellent story and some wonderful performances from the various members of the cast, including a brief but very cool cameo. Watch it for sure!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: January 24, 2024 8:35:15 pm
  • As much as i respect your opinion Tenzil, i must respectfully take the opposite opinion on this series. i thought it was okay... not much action, the plot was very confusing for about the first 4-5 episodes, no new characters, i felt it was rather bland... and i get it was a continuation and filler story, but i ended the series wondering why i wasted my time...it really reminds me of Andor... waiting and waiting for something cool to happen, just to think to myself at the end, "that was it?"

Now a show i do find quite entertaining that i didnt think i would is that new Percy Jackson series... well done, very awesome show.

Last edited January 24, 2024 8:36:55 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: January 25, 2024 2:34:20 pm
  • Okay, that's one yes and one no. Anyone else want to chime in?
  • Posted: February 4, 2024 9:08:30 pm
  • The whole show was one giant shoulder shrug. It barely needed to be a Marvel show really. The pacing was slow the acting was good the writing let the actors down.
  • Posted: February 8, 2024 7:14:15 pm
  • My son and drew both make excellent points, which may help you make your decision on viewing Bruce. The acting was strong, in both my and my son's opinion the ideas were good, it was the writing that let us down. Aspects of it could have been excellent, but due to lazy and sloppy writing the execution of these concepts fail and come up short. Hope you find this helpful!
    Tenzil
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Argo Publishing's Argo 5 Issue # 8
  • San Francisco Comic Book Company's Attic Sentinel Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Captain America Issue # 610b
  • Marvel Knights's Daredevil Issue # 76b