feature requests

the new Black Adam movie (Comic Book Forums)

• the new Black Adam movie

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 3, 2022 4:51:54 pm
  • I'm quite baffled that I have heard next to nothing about this fairly new movie. Has anybody seen it yet? Did DC wreck yet another one of their characters? Was it too Middle Eastern-themed for North America? I'm very curious to hear any kind of opinion's here on CBR. Thanks.
  • Posted: December 21, 2022 12:50:25 am
  • Haven't seen it yet. Wanted to but was just busy. FIgured I'll stream it over the holidays but just read that the character has been shelved like many other DC projects now that Gunn has taken over.
  • Posted: December 21, 2022 2:28:52 pm
  • I'm still not sure what to think about James Gunn's takeover of the DC movie franchise. Sure I enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy (both 1 & 2). I haven't seen Peacemaker yet, but I know his fingerprints were all over that project.

Let's hope he can help "steer" the DC movies in the next few years to something more impressive than many of the let-downs DC has put out recently.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2btc-b
  • Blatant Image's SpaMan Special booklet
  • Chronicle Books's Star Wars: Dad Jokes Hard Cover # 1