feature requests

An And/or question! (Comic Book Forums)

• An And/or question!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 25, 2022 6:45:47 pm
  • Did anyone else catch the Disney+ series "Andor"? And if so, what did you think? No spoilers from me here, but for me it is absolutely the best live action series or film set in the "Star Wars" universe! Great acting, fabulous writing, brilliantly executed, and I am so happy to hear there is going to be a season two (and hopefully more beyond that, because this was great!

Last edited November 25, 2022 6:46:29 pm
    Tenzil
  • Posted: November 25, 2022 7:20:51 pm
  • um... i felt the complete opposite... i was bored thru the entire thing and didnt even finish it... it was all talking and nothing for action...imo...sorry, just wasnt for me.... i should preface that by saying i haved watched all the star wars movies, n most shows, but im not a die hard fan like i am with Marvel Comics and MCU, so that may play a role in my opinion as well..

for me Mandalorian then the Boba Fett show are my favs at this point.

Last edited November 25, 2022 7:22:24 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 4, 2022 11:04:21 am
  • I'm struggling to finish it too. Finding it very slow.
  • Posted: December 21, 2022 12:55:42 am
  • Thought is was really good. If you liked Rouge one this is a good addition. Don't think it's light years better than Mandolorian both are good in different ways. I didn't mind the pacing, not everything has to be non-stop action. It's a good rebelion/spy movie. You can see the start of the Rebelion happening and it's exciting to think of what comes next.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Special # 18
  • Image Comics's Killadelphia Issue # 34b
  • DC Comics's Scooby-Doo Team-Up Issue # 4walmart
  • Kodansha Comics's Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister Soft Cover # 4